SRK makes dancers' win special


New Delhi, Nov. 25 -- After a stiff battle that lasted months, two little dancers, Sumanth and 

Sonali have emerged winners of the reality TV show, India's Got Talent Season 4. And more 

than the win, it was sharing the winning moment with actors Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina 

Kaif that made the day for 14-year-old Sumanth and 7-year-old Sonali. "I am a great fan of 

SRK and when I was there with him, I went speechless. For me it's like a dream come true," 
says Sumanth.
Bivash Chowdhury, who trained the duo, adds, "I won't forget the moment when SRK a

nnounced our name."


Talking about their journey to the top, Sumanth says, "This was our first contest and in 

order to perform well, we would practice for 12-16 hours every day. The praise from the 

judges motivated us."



HT Media Limited 



long Live SRK