SRK- Girls are the most beautiful, God has made!!

By IndiaTodayCosmopolitan | Cosmopolitan India – Fri, Nov 25, 2011 2:23 PM IST


He is the undisputed King of Bollywood and with his much-awaited film Ra.Onereleased worldwide, the savvy Khan opens up to Cosmo's COO Mala Sekhriabout smoking 100 cigarettes a day, his belief that women are God's best creation, and not getting any sleep...

Mala Sekhri: What do you think makes you sexy? Could it be your ordinariness?
SRK: Yes, I think so. There are two ways you can be a star. You could either be someone people want to be, like Mr. Bachchan or some great sportstar. Or you could be someone people can relate to. I think I belong to the latter category. Mothers and little girls think of me as the kind of son they'd like to have or the guy they'd like to marry. I've always been very simple and ordinary. When I act, I'm extraordinary because I have to work hard. Some people may feel otherwise, but I believe in the gentleness of acting. I am an overactor, I can overact in a second. I'm from theatre, I can overdo stuff and I can under play it, like Chak De and Swades, but I feel each and every character that I portray in a film.
MS: What's your biggest fear?
SRK: Everytime I do a film, whether it's a hit or a flop, I feel that I leave behind a certain part of me in it. So my biggest fear is that I will wake up one morning and will not have any more parts left to leave in a film. This is how I approach acting.

MS: They say when a couple has been married for years, they become like siblings...has that happened to you?
SRK: No, I don't think so. My wife is anything but my sister. I haven't had much time to spend with her over the years, because of my schedule, so the freshness of my marriage is still quite intact. We've never thought the sameabout films, about lifeand we've never tried to change that about each other. The only thing we are completely aligned in thought about are the kids. Both of us have become very focused about them and that has become the centre of our lives.

We are both really easy, and we've never encroached upon the other's space. I'm a moviestar, I've been working for 20 years. I work with the most beautiful women in the world. Whether I think of it like that or not, there are enough stories to go around...that I sleep around with foreigners, with men, with my coactresses. But it has never affected us because I guess she knows I don't have the time to do anything but work.

MS: At 45, do you think you're more conscious about your health now...
SRK: No. I don't sleep. I smoke about a 100 cigarettes a day. I forget to eat. I don't drink water. I have 30 cups of black coffee, and I have a six-pack. So, the less I take care of myself, the more I get taken care of. I think healthy is boring. I'm not saying do drugs...but if you're happy doing what you want then everything will fall into place.

MS: So we hear you're a dog lover...
SRK: I have four dogs. One's called Hulk, he's a black labrador. Then there's Dash, who's our favourite, he's a Japanese Chin. We have two Capones named Ky and JuicyJuicy's name was given by Karan (Johar); Ky is a Japanese Manga comic hero; and Dash is from The Incredibles movie. My son did the voice-over for that film.

C: So your final message to women from 18 to 80...
SRK: I think you are the most beautiful thing God has made. Irrespective of what anyone says about you, or tries to demean you, just rememberand I truly believe thisgod has made women in His image. I believe women are the most gentle, intelligent and sweet creatures ever created. Remember, there's no life without women.


Comments