I respect SRK, says Sanjay

Actor Sanjay Dutt makes his intentions very clear when it comes to actors Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan. He says that even though he considers Salman as his younger brother, he will always 'respect' Shah Rukh.
"The industry then (earlier) was like a family. There was competition, but it was healthy and full of respect, unlike now where dirty tricks reign supreme. I am not a part of any camp. I give respect to Shah Rukh as he respects me. Similarly I love Salman as he is my younger brother," says Sanjay candidly.
So, was this jhagda with Salman recently a PR (Public Relation) stunt as they are coming in a reality show together? Sanjay admits that if there's something that he has never understood, it's this game of publicity. On why he doesn't go all out to promote his films, he adds, "Well I guess I am lazy. I am actually quite confused about how all these PR activities work? But at the same time, I do understand that a certain amount of awareness is needed to give a film a good opening," he concedes.
When it's time for confessions, we probe Sanjay into something that again didn't work in his favour: his move towards politics which again generated a lot of controversy that ultimately snuffed out his political ambitions. "It's not my cup of tea. Recently I had gone to Uttar Pradesh and realised that netas do better acting in real life, than we actors do on the silver screen," the star says.
Talking about his upcoming comedy film that was supposed to release early, but got delayed due to distribution hassles, he says, "There were a few distribution hassles. Anyways all is sorted now and I hope that my upcoming film becomes a hit. Ajay Chandok had Khalbali to release first, but that got delayed and it affected my film too," says he.

Comments