SRK Fan Story: My Love the king khan - Waad

HI


MY NAME IS waad i am from saudi arabia

i am 20 yers old

i want the whole world to know about me

and about my love story

Especially

*
*
*

my love the king khan

قلب أحمرقلب أحمرقلب أحمر

I know I will not have any chance to meet srk

because of Special problems

any way

The only chance thaa I have  is to share with you my story

&

I hope with all my heart to give me the chance to

&

I hope srk see how much I love him



MY STORY

قلب أحمر

One day I was very SAD I DON'T NOW WHY ???

And I decided to watch TV

Then I saw that they will now put A Hindi film

I did not know is the hero of the film and what is the name of the film
 
BUT
 
 
  I decided to wait to watch the film
 
I have known the name of the film
 
it is
 
 قلب أحمرقلب أحمر PARDES قلب أحمرقلب أحمر

Shah Rukh Khan in the movie was great

I do not have any words to talk about Shah Rukh Khan in this film

SHAH RUKH KHAN HE IS 

قلب أحمر

Really king of romance

قلب أحمر


Since that time, since that moment since that day

قلب أحمر

And I am one of the biggest fans and lovers of the king Shah Rukh Khan

I'm not kidding

NO ONE IN THIS EARTH LOVE MORE THAN ME قلب أحمر

Since that day, looking every moment for HIS NEWS

When he entered the twitter I followed  HIM quickly

Twitter has been the only way to communicate with him

It was a beautiful days

When he gives us ten minutes to ask you questions

I sent him hundreds of questions

&

ON 28 apr 2010 i was very very very lucky

becuse in this day

SRK

answered my question.

قلب أحمر

But when Shah Rukh Khan decided to leave us & leave the twitter

I was shocked قلب مجروح

he was very happy with us & we were very very happy with him

When I knew that he would leave us then I cried non-stop
 
Everyone asked me why are you crying but I do not answer to anyone because I can not speak because I was shocked
 
any why
 
I am so happy because he come back to us
 
If Shah Rukh Khan will read my words I want to tell him
 
this
 
" srk my name is waad & i love you so so so much  قلب أحمر and i want to tell you we want you come back to us
 
 
in twitter as before i know you
 
face a lot of people who did not respect you and your family
 
But there is a lot of people love you & love your family قلب أحمر
 
 
now i am not sleep very well & don't eat very well because
 
I am as a person in the camping on  Twitter
 
Because I'm afraid srk enter the twitter without seeing him
 
قلب أحمر
 
 
I have learned some of the Hindi language to understand him when he speaks قلب أحمر
 
I want to tell srk this
 
" srk i love more than my life you are  my heart you are my  soul you are my whole life  "
 
i hope srk read my story & i hope he know how much i love him
 
 
waad
 
قلب أحمر
 
قلب أحمر
 
قلب أحمر
 
 
i am on twitter  & on faecbook waad khan
 
thank you evry one to give us this chance & i hope you choose my story
 
~~Long Live Shahrukh Khan

Comments