Ram Gopal Verma - Get Well Soon!!!

I dont know if RGV aka ramu deserves to be written here for the non-sense he is writing on twitter from this morning. Just noticed that Ramu is making such useless comments on Raavan & Others movies, thats okey!!! for his mental state!!! we can understand!!! but its enough for me When He writes useless comments aobut RA.One on his useless twitter page!!! I even dont like to mention his comments here but I know most of you have read his comments.... Yeah You guys might be right if you think he was kidding etc .. but for me I cant expect this kind of stuff from anyone coz SRK might take dig at other for joking apart but SRK never write such things!!!


I personally did not like his comments for RaOne... & I think That Ramu has lost his mental state!!!!! after the lines of his floppppps at BO... I can only say Ramu...

Ramu .. get well soon otherwise People will say Ramu Khud Ki Aag Me jal gaya !!!

Comments