I am not macho enough to have a bike: SRK

If all goes well, then King Khan, who is presently shooting for Farah Khan's film 'Happy New Year', will be gifted with a bike by good friend Rajiv Bajaj, for his birthday, which falls on November 2. 

Last year, SRK had personally visited the Chakan (Pune) plant of Bajaj, where limited edition bikes of the company are made. The actor had spent many hours with the workers and engineers there, and was bowled over by the confidence. "I spent many hours on the floor, with the budding talent. I was very impressed by the kind of ideas these engineers had. I wanted to own one personally, but I always get a disapproving look from Gauri. But, hope I will get one as a birthday gift this time," King Khan shared.

Though he looks ravishing while riding on bikes in many of his films, SRK personally feels that he isn't "macho enough to have a bike." "I feel, I am not macho enough to have a bike. I have never had motorcycles in my life. I may be anti-bike. But now, I am a genuine bike lovers, who has not been allowed to have a bike. And I will give next one year to educated myself everything about bikes. Since I missed on my childhood, I want to introduce motorcycling to my son. I like bike enthusiasts and would like my son to be a part of biking," he added.

long Live SRK