SRK To Help Deepika To Host Awards Show !!!!

When Shah Rukh Khan arrived at a hotel in Panchgani recently to announce the 13th Zee Cine Awards, Deepika Padukone sprung a surprise by accompanying him. The actress, who is currently shooting for Rohit Shetty’s Chennai Express with King Khan in the region, looked very comfortable in his presence.

While SRK has hosted several award functions, Deepika has had no such experience so far. So when someone asked her if she would like to wear the hat of a host, the actress didn’t think it was a good idea at first. A hesitant Deepika said, “I don’t think I am very good at hosting shows. If you ask me to perform I would gladly do it, but hosting is not really my cup of tea, “ she said. “But maybe if Shah Rukh trains me a little, I could do it,” she added, flashing her trademark dimples.

Shah Rukh’s encouraging smile was more than a hint that he doesn’t mind helping.

long Live SRK