SRK translates the Poem "JAB TAK HAI JAAN" into English!


Your eyes, mischievous and saline,
Your laugh, an airy insolence,
Your hair, waves undone and shine.

I will not forget...your memory rife,
Untill I breathe this life,
Untill I breathe this life.


Your hand slipping from mine,
Your shadow turning its gaze,
Walking away...
Without turning....into a haze.

I will not forgive...the memory rife,
Untill I breathe this life,
Untill I breathe this life



Hindi version of the Poem --

Teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyaan,
Teri hansi ki beparwah gustaakhiyaan...
Teri zulfon ki lehraati angdaaiyaan
Nahin bhoolunga main
Jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan..

Tera hath se hath chodna,
tera saayon ka rukh modna,
tera palat ke fir na dekhna
nahin maaf karunga main
jab tak hai jaan, Jab Tak Hai Jaan


long Live SRK