SRK takes lessons from Anushka, Katrina !!

Bollywood’s King has surely been at the top of his game for decades now, but Shah Rukh Khan insists that acting in Yash Chopra’s untitled film with Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma has been a “learning experience.” “It has been a great pleasure, and an honour to work with both, Anushka and Katrina. And I call it a learning experience because when you work with young actors, they come in with their own new lingo and have completely different ways of doing things or acting out scenes,” he says.

The 46-year-old actor has teamed with Katrina (28), for the first time while Anushka (24) joins forces with him, once again, after her debut, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008). “You know, the other day I was at Yash Raj Films and Yashji told me, ‘it’s very different, the manner in which you have acted in this film.’ And I think that’s the biggest compliment an actor can ever get. According to me, this difference is because I have worked with these young actors,” says SRK, who was at a Tag Heuer event on Monday.

Shah Rukh also happily informs us that the shoot for Chopra’s film is almost over. “We had a great time working on the film. We have already wrapped up most of the shooting. Only seven-eight days of filming are left, apart from a few sequences from a song,” he says, adding, “Everything’s worked out well, and I hope the audience likes it.”

SRK-Anushka in a still from Yash Raj's next.

So can we expect some intense chemistry between him, Anushka and Kat in the film? “When I work on a film, I don’t even attempt to understand it (chemistry) until the audience watches it and comes up with their reaction,” he says.

SRK wishes Salman all the best!
They may not be on talking terms, but Shah Rukh Khan doesn’t shy away from wishing Salman Khan’s Ek Tha Tiger good luck. When we asked about Salman and Katrina’s chemistry in the film, he said: “It is very nice. They have already done few movies together, but I think chemistry is too deep a word, coined by the media. Kajol and I always had this issue, ‘what is this chemistry?’ It has taken me years to understand what it means. I don’t know about their (Salman and Kat) chemistry is but they definitely make a wonderful pair on screen. I wish them all the luck.” 

long Live SRK

Comments