Freida bowled over by SRK's chivalry

Host Simi Garewal unplugged India's hottest export and Slumdog Millionaire girl Freida Pinto on her show Simi Selects India's Most Desirable. Pinto shared one of those sweet moments where she came across the chivalrous King Khan, Shah Rukh
Guess who will do the talking this time on Simi Garewal's chat show? The host unplugged India's hottest export and Slumdog Millionaire girl Freida Pinto. Her movie made her a name to reckon with in Hollywood and also gave her an opportunity to attend many award functions (a distant dream even for the creme de la creme of Bollywood).
Well, that was not the only excitement that gave Freida a chill down her spine, meeting Shahrukh Khan was also one of those few anxious moments. Well, what had the lady in awe of SRK was his chivalry. The actor came to her rescue during one of her oops moment of wardrobe malfunction at the Golden Globe award function. Freida recalls, "I was already nervous due to the magnanimity of the event and it only added after I met Shah Rukh. He was not at all nervous but told me that he was nervous too just to make me happy.
Unfortunately, I accidentally stepped on my gown and ripped it. I had to hold it in my hand which was very uncomfortable. But then Shah Rukh held it for me to put me at ease. He mentioned that he was doing it so that I don't step on it yet again. That was a lovely moment. He isn't known as the King Khan for no reason and always be the Badshah." Well Jai Ho to this camaraderie!



~~Long Live Shahrukh Khan

Comments