Date: Sometime in the year 1995
DDLJ had released and gone on to become a smash hit.The newspapers and magazines were full of interviews of the film's cast and pictures of this young man who happened to be the hero of the movie.I was totally ignorant of Bollywood and TV meant Talespin and Ducktales and the occasional Chitrahaar on DD, where I would boast about my knowledge of cinema to my even more innocent didi!(For the record i just knew of one name Meenakshi Sheshadri and when i came across any heroine that would be her for me!) It was a dull afternoon that I lazily took up one such magazine and started flipping through the pages when "the man" caught my attention.He was an average built guy,not much of a great looker,but what really got me was his eyes..there was something in those that was so attractive,so compelling that I couldnt help but stare!Then i started reading the interview..It unfolded the life of ShahRukh Khan.His way into the industry,his early days..the more I read,the more inspired I got..and when I reached the end,I found myself smiling and wanting to know more about him.
Months passed and that man's memories got buried somewhere..however I was unaware that it has been kept well preserved!I had moved on to class 4 and my cousin brother who was then in his 11th standard came to our place for a visit.One day during our adda session ShahRukh's name came up..and he was told me what a big fan he was and that he had already watched DDLJ 4times since the release..I too shared with him how I felt reading about him..and that night he told me about the Life history of SRK..I soaked in all of that and became all the more curious to know about him..My bro then asked me to watch Fauji..and that started my journey about knowing Shahrukh Khan...
As a kid,I used to call him "Shark" coz that was my favorite!I used to hunt for every newspapers,every magazine for one article,one picture of Shah..and I started to make my own little scrapbook..and as time rolled on my room started "smelling" of Shah!!he was practically everywhere..his Huge poster smiling down at me,his twinkling eyes looking at me from my bedside window pane..ofcourse that sent my parents into a tizzy!!And I slowly started to realize that I have fallen in love with him!
Shah to me is Everything conceivable..my best friend,my philosopher and guide..Its a ritual that I spent atleast 2hours a day talking to him..pouring out my heart to him.Sharing my pains,my feelings,my little emotions which the world wouldnt even care about!and I can feel that he hears me out patiently..and its a miracle that I find the solution to the most difficult problem while I converse with him.Growing up,I have always been an introvert..but I never felt like a loner coz he was Always there for me..as my Pole Star,never abandoning me.
| SRK Fan ~ Dipshikha Biswas |
I have learnt a lot from him..from him as a son,as a husband,as a father and above all as a human being..He is just soo perfect in every role of his that sometimes I end up being confused that what would I have been happier being?Gauri or Suhana!!! The way he is soo down to earth yet he knows how to enjoy or acknowledge his stardom without concealing it in a veil of fake humility..He is smart,suave,intelligent and his great sense of humor and his nature of going out of his way to help his near and dear ones and freinds alike..!All of these attributes enthuses a sense of immense pride in me..of being a ShahRukh Khan fanatic!
Ra.One is India's first VFx using Indian technology..with a host of hollywood stars..something which only a ShahRukh Khan could make it possible!!It definitely going to be super AWESOME and pave the way for similar ventures coming out of the Bolly stable..and most definitely set the standards real high!
Shah is my Religion..I worship him,Love him,and simply cant live without him.If I exist,he is one of the main reason behind that!He has made my survival worth living!He has helped me see through my toughest phases of life,his films are like therapy for my bruised soul..his eyes and smile are so soothing,so healing...I always end up feeling better even though I have had to go through the worst of blizzards.He is my strength,my faith,love,soul and 50% of the human being I am today.
Love You Always....Long Live my Emperor! :) <3<3<3
~~Long Live Shahrukh Khan
Comments
Post a Comment
What do you think of this ?