Shahrukh was like a pillar of strength--Juhi Chawla


Though the Baadshah of Bollywood has a large fan base, it seems the superstar is unable to keep his friends happy and has no time for them.

Reportedly, actress Juhi Chawla, who has been a close friend of SRK ever since they worked together in ‘Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman’, said that the superstar has always been there for her during her bad times.

“When I lost my mother in Prague while shooting for Duplicate in 1998, Shahrukh was there right beside me like a pillar of strength. Isn’t that what a true friendship is all about?” confessed Juhi, in a recent conversation with Mumbai Mirror.

“I think Shahrukh and I have remained friends because we stopped being business partners. I realize it’s impossible to mix business with friendship.”

Confirming that their friendship went from sweet to sour when they were business associates, the actress said that she gave up the partnership to revive their amicable relations and now, the two are friends again.

“Today after a long gap we’re again together in the IPL. Let’s hope nothing goes wrong. I got to meet him at the match recently after so long. He has no time for friends like me,” said the actress.

Remembering the good old days when the two stars dolled out hit films like ‘Darr’ and ‘Yes Boss’, the actress said that relationships in the industry have turned materialistic in the present times.

Comments